Top 10 Tips To Keep the Client Happy

crorkservice

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

honest … is can not be left behind. This time I have a problem with google reviews, where his reviews sometimes disappear. is has been 2 weeks these troubles show up. I stressful because for almost 6 months … this is the first time I experienced it. reviews changed to private, I have to turn it into public again. There some buyers get angry because they thought I was deleting reviews. I explained the problem with honest and i am trying to bring those reviews back. they can accept my excuse, because is actually happened. so lately my unpaid work … but this has been to be my responsibility return the those reviews.

honest … is can not be left behind. This time I have a problem with google reviews, where his reviews sometimes disappear. is has been 2 weeks these troubles show up. I stressful because for almost 6 months … this is the first time I experienced it. reviews changed to private, I have to turn it into public again. There some buyers get angry because they thought I was deleting reviews. I explained the problem with honest and i am trying to bring those reviews back. they can accept my excuse, because is actually happened. so lately my unpaid work … but this has been to be my responsibility return the those reviews.

How do you handle your time management when you have a lot of gigs open that require intensive work (like writing copy for website?) I also have a problem when I submit a questionnaire to help my clients with my consulting gig before we start. Submitting that document marks the gig as closed.

You help would be most appreciated! Thanks.

Very much agree with tips #9!

Even I have extend my delivery time, it’s hard to manage fiverr’s orders and college assignments, especially when exam week. But I always do update to buyers and let them know. If they’re not pleased, I offered refund.

Most of them understand and willing to wait, as long as you are honest and communicate with them politely. 🙂

It’s nice to know that most of Fiverr’s buyer are very kind. :x

Archived