What happens if you already have a Payoneer card?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest emmanuelrich

I have the same problems.

i chave an existing account.

however, i am unable to complete my form as it say i have an existing account.

what can i do?

Reply to @nissim_payoneer: Hi Nissim I just did as you suggested, I submited a new card application via Fiverr using a different e-mail account and I´m waiting for payoneer to send me back an e-mail with a link that I can use to merge my new application with my already existing account.

Can you please give an idea of how long this process could take to be completed?

Can you assist me personally on this matter?

I own mastercard with this email address: gasparsabater@gmail.com

Reference no of my new card application is: 4594117

I sent my application yesterday.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Gaspar

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Sir Nissim .I need help of my payoneer account I can’t login always say’s WRONG DETAILS many times.Please help me! because I can’t activate my payoneer card.I have possible to make another account if I can’t login my previews account?

Here’s my reference number of my account: 4261389

And my email: bubblyangeliezoren@gmail.com

PLEASE HELP ME! I need answer for this.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello

everythings is great with me, thanks to all members.

but my freind has a problem : he had already a payoneer card since 2 years , he had never load it, and it was suspended,

is it possible to get his card back ? and what he can do to get it back ?

Thank you so much

@nissim_payoneer Hi Nassim! I wrote to you about another issue the other day, but I did not get a notification that you answered, and can not find the thread anymore. My question today is: I want to link my payoneer account to fiverr, and without knowing I applied for a “Fiverr Card” a few days ago. I received an email telling me that I cannot have a second card, however there was no link (as mentioned above) to link the Fiverr account to Payoneer. Can you help me out? Can you send me what I need to link my Fiverr account to Payoneer? Cheers, Melanie (ps- can you send this to my Fiverr inbox?)

• 3 weeks later...

HELLO @kjblynx

everythings is great with me, thanks to all members.

but my freind has a problem : he had already a payoneer card since 2 years , he had never load it, and it was suspended,

is it possible to get his card back ? and what he can do to get it back ?

Thank you so much - See more at: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/comment/144761#Comment_144761

• 2 months later...

can any body help me out.

I have already one payoneer card and as I need to apply again for fiverr, I have applied it and forgot that which email address I used to apply payoneer account.

And I am facing problem is that i can not remember which email address i have open with and now i can not apply again cause the button is not working in fiverr account

Can anybody help me out on this, can anybody tell what is my reference number or what email address I have open with?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

But when i follow that steps they firstly say that already exist and when i try to make a new account via fiverr with different email id and info its send nothing to my mail.I have currently two account by follow that steps.One card is on my hand which also payoneer.What should i have to do now?

Archived