I Am Very Happy With Fiverr... My Ups And Downs... 100% Rating With 1500+ Orders Completed

s_sayan

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys. 🙂

Update: Already 1,500+ orders completed with 100% rating and no negative reviews. 🙂

I noticed 2 new sellers that copied one of my gig word by word, plus one of them is actually using my own description and gig image with my username on it!! The other one is using my description with a slightly different gig image. I guess I will have to report those gigs to Customer Support.

Those guys should be more creative. They should create their own descriptions and images. I paid to a designer here on Fiverr for those images and I spent hours creating my description. Those guys should do the same and they will get more orders for sure.

Best Of Luck.

@vedmak Thank you. I am still very happy with Fiverr and what I have achieved in almost a year of hard work. 🙂

Update: I reported the gigs that are copying my description and gig image. Customer Support replied in less than 24 hours. in fact I believe it was in less than 12 hours! Seems like they are really improving these days. 🙂

Best Of Luck.

Update: Customer Support is really fast these days. I submitted a second ticket today and again got a reply in less than 12 hours.

I noticed this time it was a new person, so seems like they hired a few more guys to help with all these tickets. 🙂

Things are getting better. 🙂

Archived