How long does it usually take to get your first sale on Fiverr?

benjdesigns

There is no hard and fast rules to making sales. What is important is for your gig to meet buyers need.

You also need to position your gig before relevant buyers; this is the tough one! how do you get buyers to see your gig?

This is about gig optimization to be present when buyers need you. I heard that fiverr would help get you visible to buyers, the first few days of setting up your gig as a new seller, but once you made a few sales and reach level 2, you join the wagon of hustlers looking to make sale (this is what I heard, really don’t know how true), but I did experience that, anyway!

Some of the suggestions I got when I started hustling for sales are as follows:

1. do social media promotion; well this didnt work much for me
  2. attend to buyers’ requests; I got couple of orders here, it works
  3. optimize your gig; i heard fiverr is the best traffic, and I believe so
  4. deliver quality service and get good rating, 5 star and good review; yes, this works and the best
  5. be a good communicator and take your buyer seriously; yes, this is the real thing, only a satisfied buyer would come back and recommend your service to others, i use this a lot
  6. good customer service; there are times your buyers are not happy with your service, don’t get angry, talk to them politely and if it warrants refunding their money, yes, do it and make them happy. nobody is happy losing money and so is your buyer
  7. be professional and let your buyers know you truly are; unless you are a professional, you wont be able to meet all the above recommendations and all other responses from other people (sellers/buyers) to this thread

I hope this makes sense, but you wont know if they do until you try. See you making the sales, and more sales soon. Cheers! 🙂

• Like 3

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep hanging in there guy. We are pretty much in the same boat. You seem like a nice guy and most of your gigs are unique and requires some skill to do. You will get your sales soon! Remember when you start getting customers cherish each one and take none for granted.

Hi! I started with fiverr a few months ago. The funny thing is I got my first sale 17 hours after publishing my first gig. Then I got just occasionally sales one or two per week. I started to enhance my gig and promoted it using social media. I got a few orders from the request section too. I don’t know if that was the key factor, but after I tweeted my gig, offers started to come. For a week I had more work than I ever had. I was even thinking on hiring people to help me with the translations. Then everything stopped, and that’s why I’m here reading posts trying to figure out what happened. I see I’m not alone and it’s a relief. I guess I’ll keep my gig evolving and just waiting for another load of work.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

Stop complaining you don't get sales and improve your gigs! How? Read this!

Hey guys! Every single time when I see someone complaining they don’t get any orders and when I look at their gigs, I see HUGE room for improvement in the descriptions. EVERY TIME! You need to SELL your gig! Is there any reason in your...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 28 ❤

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I think it depends on a lot. Such as

1. The demand for the service you are providing
  2. How well you present your gig
  3. Your samples
  4. The Fiverr Season (Sometimes, overall people experience a drop in sales)

From my personal experience, it took me one month. I got 10 orders that week and the rest was history. It was hard to keep up for almost 4 months

• 1 month later...

Its depend on what type of information you detailed in your gig. if you are fresher on fiverr then you have to put some interesting info which will increase the sale.

for my experience i got 2 sale in 20 days. so don’t loose hope. keep it up. focus on your display information. if you dont have review for impress buyer.

Thanks.

contact for SEO, Facebook Page promotions , Graphics logo designs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Prays also work… Literally,sometimes if you’re giving your best and there’re a sudden short kind of downfalls,that can be solved only by God. Give your best,follow all the tips that everyone else has given you and pray as well 🙂

First of all you should know that Fiverr changes its algorithm every month which means someone’s gig will go on top randomly. Secondly the key to get orders is to send the request at right time, promotion of gigs will give you only 4-6% boost but the key thing ia your hardwork and request timing. Focus on these two, feel free to ask anything.

Wish you best of luck with your business and ywah if you are wondering out several hundred people why the hell did I replied to you then here is the answer, I was swiping through the comment section and then I saw yours and I stopped because I love video editing too. 🙂

• Like 2