Fiverr, please fix this issue with buyer refunds not showing up in our Revenue sections

hotwebideas

• 1 year later...

I purchased a gig with FRAGGLESROCK when it was due I received notice he wanted to cancel the order! I was quite annoyed it’s my first time with Fiverr not a good impression. I agreed to cancel but now where is my money? I’ve had no reply from FRAGGLESROCK (which by the way has a 4 star rating??). I can’t find anywhere to contact anyone from Fiverr to find out where my money is!!! How do I get a refund??

Sheriff’s Note: Calling out others is not allowed on this Forum.

• 1 year later...

For the past 4 years most of the time the “polite” customer service email system works. However recently, I paid $63.00 for a custom order, then the system created a $110 invoice for the order, charging me a 5% processing fee which they said was $50! Clearly an error, and to avoid an even bigger mess, both the seller and I agreed to cancel.

Then when the refund came through it was for a random amount of $9.40! CRAZY! I actually paid $63 from my paypal account.

When I wrote customer service, they said it was a glitch in the system (duh); and that it had been corrected and that the wrong amount in my credit account is just a “DISPLAY ERROR”

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Seemed like a polite but lame answer, which did not make any sense. Plus, they didn’t tell me what to do next.

I mean I need to pay for this order to get it started. So I guessed that what they might have meant was that since the wrong amount was a “DISPLAY ERROR” that the $63.00 had actually been refunded to my account; so I placed the order again, only to be taken to PAYPAL to pay again. This clearly indicated to me that the money IS NOT in my Fiverr Account, or it would have automatically paid for the order, instead of taking me to PAYPAL again to pay!

I WANT MY $63 BACK! How can I function with FIVERR when they are TAKING MY MONEY, and claiming that nothing is wrong?

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

I need a PHONE NUMBER, please!

Archived