Please provide an Option which is fair for Sellers when they want a Vacation or a Holding time

mighty_dil

Some People are full time Fiverr…But Some are not…and they get examinations or any other things that need time…such as wedding or a funeral may be…

Well I know that there is a suspend option available already…

And there are practical options like extending the time duration or add something to Gig description noting if the seller is on vacation or something…

Well as I noted those are not just the ideal solution…

I suggest to have a Pause option…

when we have lot of orders we can pause it till the work load gets relieved and that will help sellers to keep the Express label as it is…

And also…If a Seller (a rated badge holding seller) wants to pause or suspend a gig for a while…That should not affect him…because he or she is helpless…If the seller has to be with family on vacation or may be wedding…so it has to e done…and that is nothing to do with Fiverr…it is not a guilty thing to suspend a gig for those reasons…So after suspending he or she must have the same gig rotating …I noted that after making a gig suspended for a fair reason gigs get neglected or something…

So please provide a Pause option…and please make it fair for the sellers… 🙂

Archived