The Art of OverDelivering?

musiclover

I often send buyers bonuses within my zipped delivery package. I thought about uploading a photo of the bonuses, but decided not to reveal it due to competitors’ stealing my concepts. What do you guys think? How do you handle your own bonuses? Do you surprise buyers by OverDelivering? Or do you advertise them in your gig’s description?

The first thing I try to do for every customer, is deliver ahead of schedule. As long as I don’t sacrifice quality, faster deliveries help exceed the clients expectations.

My main gig (for now) is writing jingles and intro songs for customers. The final projects are delivered via mp3 and wav files. While I haven’t done it yet, I might consider making additional, after order, offers to my customers to raise the level of services. Not for additional charge, but for added perks to the client.

For instance, I may consider sending them a copy of the finished product AND an audio file of just the music bed, so they can use it for future versions or remixes.

For my first client, we wrote the song, sang the chorus and did a complete voiceover segment for no extra charge. As many may know, voiceovers are a completely separate (and popular!) gig.

Just a couple examples and ideas of going over and above to meet the customers needs and raising the bar of satisfaction!

Archived