OK to source same project from multiple sellers?

retirepueblo

I’m always telling buyers to do that. One guy wasn’t impressed by my work, so he hired someone else and then hired me again for more money. Apparently he realized my brainstorming was a lot better than what he had gotten from others, and for a little more money I was willing to give him more options.

Guest strokelogocomp

Sure you can go with multilpe seller to see who is good in his work and who is not. I am a logo designer with more than 3 years of experience in Graphic designing. You can go with me if you would like to get professionally design logo.

It’s a great way to get the best option. Buy the basic $5 gig from a few different sellers to get a sample or simple design. They all get paid for their effort and you aren’t out a lot of money. Pick a favorite or two and perhaps go with a little more money for their polished work and you can end up with a great product that would cost you hundreds elsewhere.

I’ve had similar experiences where people thought my price was too high and they could find someone better. I encouraged them to actually go and do so. The majority came back to me with the next assignment telling me it didn’t work out as well with the other sellers. The grass is always greener!

As a seller I have no issue if someone gives me work and they give the same thing to a few other people. Even if I never get them back as a customer, I still made a little money!

Guest vectormoon

From a graphic designers perspective I can only encourage hiring multiple sellers, especially when it comes to logo design. It’s worth putting that extra time and manpower into your brands appearance.

I’m going to stress what a few others have said… as long as you PAY each seller for the ‘sample’ orders.

You cannot place several orders and then cancel the ones you don’t like. 🙂

Archived