30 orders within 23 days and 200$ in revenues

rachidhue

Hi,

I joined Fiverr 23 days ago, created a gig for logo design.got 30 Order.

And helpfully it went well, all my costumers were satisfied, some of them even gave me a tip.

I cancelled one order ( The buyer wanted a 3D logo even though I said they should contact me before buying the gig in my gig’s description )

Thank you guys for the amazing tips and instructions, this forum is really helpful.

Thank you Logoworld07.

rachidhue said: Hi,

I joined Fiverr 23 days ago, created a gig for logo design.got 30 Order.

And helpfully it went well, all my costumers were satisfied, some of them even gave me a tip.

I cancelled one order ( The buyer wanted a 3D logo even though I said they should contact me before buying the gig in my gig's description )

Thank you guys for the amazing tips and instructions, this forum is really helpful.

Thank you Logoworld07.

@rachidhue I think your this line is misleading that's why your buyer was also confused and in result you got cancellation.

"I only do simple 2D designs for 3D and complicated designs"

Guest strokelogocomp

I am also offering graphic designing services and i got 35 order yet within 15 days & my all buyer satisfied with my work. I earned almost 250$ yet. I hope to get more work soon.

Thanks for giving me a chance to fulfill your requirement. I will try my best to served you professional services on Fiverr.

Archived