Dear buyers, "Review" is what seller breath on

themajiks

Here at fiverr, some buyers are really friendly and help alot us sellers by providing assistance. But I would still request all of you to please post reviews when a seller delivers a project. For us, a positive review is better than $5 tip.

Thanks alot.

Then you should consider adding a note at the end of your gig delivery saying “if you liked the work, please leave a review”.

Not all buyers are interested in doing that. Some buyers come to this site just to buy what they need and move on. It’s part of business in general.

I do agree that reviews are very important, but just in case anyone reads this and wants to buy a gig from me, I’d still take the tip over a review any day! 5 star reviews are wonderful and they do help bring more business, but I can buy a LOT of rice for $5! 😉

@rachidue I am in the US although I live in an ecomically depressed area where there are many living below the poverty line. Here I could still get at least 2 weeks supply of rice and like most anywhere, that and some dried beans can sure keep you going a while. 🙂

@catwriter I love great reviews but you can’t eat 'em! I guess it’s a balanced value. Your first 10 reviews can really help you make a regular wage after that so I might have preferred them in the first month. Overall, though, it’s the paycheck I’m here for.

Guest digilancer99

Reply to @fifthbusiness: Once your seller delivers the order, there will be be a space where you can rate 1-5 stars and write out a review. I don’t think there’s another way.

Archived