NOT sarcasm: Where are the mods?

Guest itsyourthing

Guest itsyourthing

I’m just wondering if anyone knows if there are changes afoot. I’ve been on the forum a lot lately and I don’t recall seeing a post from any of the mods for about a week.

Some of the blatant spam is being removed and stuff’s still getting fraggled, but I’m not seeing posts. Just curious, not criticizing.

Someone once said they existed but the story gets confusing. The Fiverr blog said there were Mods, some Greek and others Roman. Speculation was that it was a typo for Greek/Roman GODS, not mods. Now, I know a guy whose cousin’s step-nephew said he saw 2 Fiverr forum mods on a cow ship near Bermuda. No further updates at this time.

Reply to @fonthaunt: Not good. I was watching an indie documentary on YouTube the other evening and they said that over the years, hundreds of cow ships have disappeared in the Bermuda Triangle. They think it may be a portal to another dimension built by the ancient alien astronauts.

If you read anything about it online, please share so others can be warned.

Guest norrsken_marc

Reply to @itsyourthing: I believe sharing outside links goes against the Do’s and Dont’s of this forum 😉

Seems to me the mods/gods are more permissive nowadays, letting spammers spread their annoying posts around for longer than usual. Could they have been called back to the mothership?

Reply to @norrsken_marc: The Do’s and Dont’s only prohibits galactic link sharing, so since this news would likely be intergalactic I think we’d be OK. I read the Intergalactic Enquirer today, though, and there was no news of cowships or modgods.

It does make me wonder about the mothership, except that some of the mods were male. Would males be called to the fathership? In this case, don’t forget, it would also be mothercowship and fathercowship. Not to be confused with delicious God’s Cowslip (Primula deorum.)

Guest norrsken_marc

Reply to @fonthaunt: I guess I did not read the fine print on the Do’s and Dont’s. You might have a point. Does that mean there’s a loophole where no loopholes should be?

And are you certain that the typo you speak of was Greek/Roman Gods and not Geeks’ and Gnomes’ JOBS?

As for that fathership you referred to, I could speculate that it was a Watership – from the 1972 novel Watership down by Richard Adams, which would make sense since there’s mention of a certain Cowslip’s warren. Sadly though, they were rabbits and not Gods. So yeah… where are those mods?

• 2 weeks later...

Reply to @maddisont: Good question, @maddisont. I have only seen a couple of sentences by a mod since I posted this. Other than the fraggling, I think they’re MIA. (Actually, I think Fiverr may finally be gearing up to make the forum changes they’ve been talking about for ages, and that could mean mod upheaval.)

Archived