Well past level 2, but not showing?

jamesbulls

I’m well past my first 50 sales, and I’ve got a 100% satisfaction rating, but I still haven’t hit level 2; what gives? My Fiverr account has been open for almost two years, and when I got my first 10 sales, I automatically hit level 1. But now I’ve gone quite a few past 50 sales within 50 days, and level 2 still isn’t showing? Is this something that just takes a while to show up? Or does the system require that a full two-month window be completed from the date of the first sale before the seller becomes eligible for level 2? Bah humbug… I want my level 2!

Reply to @david388: I understand that it’s a full 60 days for level 2, but I thought that applied to new accounts only - as in, you must be at least 60 days old on Fiverr in addition to +50 sales and a high rating? Since I’ve been on Fiverr for almost two years I thought that part of it should have been taken care of already?

Reply to @ryan9999: Yeah. I’m giving it until at least tomorrow evening until I pester them. I started selling on 7 February, so if they’re going by calendar months, then come April that box should “tick” and I’ll bump up. But if it’s a rolling two-month window then it could take until April 10th. If I get an answer from support, I’ll let you folks know.

I decided that there wasn’t much point in waiting until tomorrow to create a ticket for this, so I went ahead and contacted support about my seller status and here’s the after action report:

First and most important, I was upgraded to level 2.

Second, no explanation was given for anything: not how the system works, not regarding the wait period. Zip, zero, nada.

All’s well that ends well, I suppose, but I’d still like to have a better understanding why the delay.

Archived