Creating a Successful Buyer Request

fonthaunt

Guest jpiermatti99

A while back i made a big mistake as a buyer and ended up paying someone over 150 dollars to make a crappy wix site in 12 hours somehow…

And it was bc of my request saying things like “tonight” promised crazy amounts of money, didn’t know what i was doing, and now 8 months later, im still mad! hahahahahah

but learned my lesson. thanks 🙂

Dear,
I have ordered a rewrite service. The writer name is smoothwriter11. I told her to wait because I was waiting for the spss analyst to modify sometings. But she was fully concerned with the money only.
She make the status delivered but before she receive my question.
She asked me to post a review…
Later, the only editing made is she clicked the option in Microsoft Word to create the table of contents . She claimed that the work is done. !!!
She did not fix anything as we agreed.
I want my money back quickly otherwise I will sue this company.

• 2 weeks later...

When I submit offers for buyer requests as a seller, content of some requests don’t describe that really what buyers want. When we get orders, some buyers expect more than they requested. So, all buyer may write all what they want and their imagine to. Then they will receive decent and clearly described seller offers.
Thank you

Another thing is that if you want a specific seller, you know the name and even have already communicated with them, contact them directly, don’t post something like “I want to work with ABC, I like their drawings/I ordered from them once and they did an excellent job…”, there’re many chances that ABC won’t even notice this offer.

I’m not sure about other categories, but I see that a lot in my fields.

In my opinions, buyers who messed up with buyer request section are just like the new seller “help me am new no sale”. There’re lazy sellers who come to Fiverr because they hear they can make money quick, so they slap up some poor written gigs with stolen images. And there’re crazy buyers who hear that on Fiverr it’s $5 for everything so they believe they’d easily get the moon for $5 without any effort on their part.

• 1 month later...

<< Sellers have VERY limited options to reply to you and they cannot message you directly except in a brief field they are given.>>

I think this should be made very clear to anyone posting a BR from fiverr’s side, something they can´t really skim over, like that, now once more gone, big red edgy downvote button.

And I´d gladly upvote this OP, if only fiverr let me…

Guest danish_12

hi admin
i have a problem my buyer get my all designs and now he/she want cancellation after 1 days… this is not good for seller…

• 2 weeks later...

Archived