How do you write your story on Fiverr?

vanderhyden

I am not sure what you mean either but I took a look at your profile to see if I could tell anything. You have some strange gig photos. I was already confused by a photo of you partially kneeling on a chair and offering to be a human billboard in a setting that isn’t super-professional. There are some questionable human billboard gigs so take that as you wish. Fiverr does not technically permit adult services, however. Even your gig with the transcription has an odd photo that could be misinterpreted as to intention.

What bothered me more was a picture of a toddler in makeup and an offer to use her as a human billboard. Children are allowed to create their own gigs on Fiverr at 13 and people do have kids appear with parents in testimonial videos. The picture of a small child in makeup is unusual even for Fiverr regardless of what is said in the description. The child’s photo is of concern to me for a few reasons and I wouldn’t keep it up if I were you. Take that as you wish as well.

Reply to @fonthaunt: what you’re saying about me doing adult services is totally unacceptable and is totally irrelevant to what I ask right here on the fiverr forum if you don’t have anything good to talk about anyone keep it to your self and as pertaining to my toddler leave her out of it. I think you need to look at your self before you can judge anyone

Reply to @liquidlettuce: excuse me but, I never judge anyone on fiverr so who give anyone on fiverr to judge me especially knowing nothing about me no one is perfect on earth. And how is that trying to help me and no one is not even looking at what was my topic here on fiverr they are just looking at what fonthaunt said so how is that relating to what I asked?

Reply to @vanderhyden: First, the whole reason I looked at your gig was related to your question here. I wasn’t sure if you were asking about your story on the forum or the tagline on your profile. (The tagline hint text used to say something about telling your story in one line.) I went to your profile to see what your tagline said. So, your vague question led me to your profile hoping to help.

What I saw of you in one of your pictures appeared to me that you might be posing provocatively on purpose and I told you what I thought. The truth is I might not have mentioned it until I saw the child’s photo. There are other threads on the forums where people have recommended avoiding the use of very young children regardless of appearance, just for safety. People’s opinions vary. I did not judge you, I told you why the pictures concerned me. I stand by what I said. A toddler wearing makeup is being advertised for use as a human billboard. Inappropriate in my opinion. If you don’t care about appearances or Fiverr age rules, that’s up to you.

You suggested that I keep my thoughts to myself and look at myself. As to my thoughts, this is a public forum. I will speak my mind while trying to obey Fiverr rules. I look at myself often and I sure have plenty of faults. Caring about children, though, is not a fault. I’m happy with the images I use on Fiverr. You may criticize them if you like, though. I will read with an open mind.

As to your original question I was unable to decide what you meant. If you explain, I will offer help if you want it.

Archived