Fiverr buyers must be making mistakes...right

aidinfiver

hello,

am a seller on fiverr and being on the platform for 1month++ and base on my observations i have concluded that buyers are making mistakes of looking for the best sellers on fiverr without considering the new sellers.

I have seen lot of gigs of same niche as mine that are being flocked by these buyers making those sellers stress up and tired of working on too many job go ahead and few thier gigs…the so called high rated gigs,top seller having lots of orders in queue which they might not finish up in 5-8days most times and i wonder… could if be that buyers prefare having their jobs delivered late? may be they are just following the trend or think they can’t get a better job

delivered from a newbie on fiverr…that could be a wrong impression on newbies!! beacuse most of guys here are ‘‘pro’’ regardless of the period join fiverr,their skills could fulfill any task but if no one is giving

the new guys on fiverr a trial then you would be killing people’s dreams,skills and make them go broke.

am speaking my mind because am a victim and if i can’t get what i want here on fiverr,please can anyone

suggest to me were i can get it.

thanks, waiting for your suggestions.

Guest apexservice

Every seller have different moto and different quality, a good buyer always try to find best service on market, so just not watch only seller review also watch seller profile and what actual he/she trying to sale, is it similar that you want? then buyer will get clear about what are they wanting.

I started just like you, there was a lot of competition. I deeply discounted my services, displayed great samples and gave the buyers a great deal. They couldn’t help but try me. Stacked up the positive reviews and then adjusted my prices as my demand increased.

Good luck. You haven’t missed the boat. Now is a great time to start!

I missed the assumption that TRS’s don’t deliver on time. High queues do not translate into late deliveries. Late deliveries translate into lower ratings. Ratings don’t lie. There is an art to communicating well, being on time, delivering at the customer’s expectation, and providing timely revisions. It takes alot of effort and it works!

Good luck!

Archived