Fiverr seller threatening me

bisnar6665

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...

I am having the same problem. I purchased this gig Share your link to my 5,000 facebook friends plus bonus post from ******. I canceled it because after looking at where she posted it because the gig was misleading. She is the one that suggested I cancel and now she is posting blogs all over the internet calling our company a scam. I told her I would give her the $10.00 if she would stop but she says its not enough. This is really scary folks if fiverr is turning into a platform to extort money from companies. I forwarded all her scary messages to fiverr and links to the negative blogs she has already posted. BEWARE this is really dangerous all for just ten dollars…

Mod Note: Buyer or Seller usernames are not permitted on the forum.

Reply to @willpower_hk: It seems like I will have to fall victim to his threats… I don’t want my business image jeopardized. The job I had this guy do was a 24 hour job. He contacted me the next day to let me know he couldn’t do it. As a business owner who works on deadlines, that is unacceptable…I needed to warn anyone else who uses his services that he did not deliver his product as promised. Who knows how many times this guy has done this and just threatened his way out of it. I’ve bought 183 jobs on Fiverr, but this is my last one.

As a seller, I know that things can happen sometimes. Every seller hates canceling orders, it hurts their stats and they lose money.

However, he should not be threatening you. That’s unprofessional and certainly not the way to handle this.

Still, if a seller sends a request to cancel an order (hopefully before last minute), they aren’t going to do the work. It’s best to accept right away and find another way to get it finished.

I am having the same problem. I purchased this gig Share your link to my 5,000 facebook friends plus bonus post from ******. I canceled it because after looking at where she posted it because the gig was misleading. She is the one that suggested I cancel and now she is posting blogs all over the internet calling our company a scam. I told her I would give her the $10.00 if she would stop but she says its not enough. This is really scary folks if fiverr is turning into a platform to extort money from companies. I forwarded all her scary messages to fiverr and links to the negative blogs she has already posted. BEWARE this is really dangerous all for just ten dollars…

Mod Note: Buyer or Seller usernames are not permitted on the forum.

Please report it to customer support and make sure to include screen shots as well. I am sorry this happened to you.

Please report it to customer support and make sure to include screen shots as well. I am sorry this happened to you.

i did they do nothing.

I don’t know, I politely said he gig was misleading. She didn’t offer to revise just told me to cancel the order I did then I got a string of harassing emails. This was the first one I got.

left you a message in your inbox:

“You scam people!!! This gig clearly states posting your link… It isn’t my fault no one wants to like your post… I will alert people on your petition as well!!! You are a scammer and you need to be reported…”

I told her I would give her the ten dollars back if she would stop posting blogs o the internet but she refused.

i did they do nothing.

I don’t know, I politely said he gig was misleading. She didn’t offer to revise just told me to cancel the order I did then I got a string of harassing emails. This was the first one I got.

left you a message in your inbox:

“You scam people!!! This gig clearly states posting your link… It isn’t my fault no one wants to like your post… I will alert people on your petition as well!!! You are a scammer and you need to be reported…”

I told her I would give her the ten dollars back if she would stop posting blogs o the internet but she refused.

Make sure to include all the screenshots to proof your case. Trust and Safety will look into it but they won’t be informing you about the actions taken due to privacy reasons.

Archived