NEVER buy website traffic gigs - Sellers' Dirty Tricks Revealed

willpower_hk

Great points highlighted by both parties. However, I believe most of the people falls in a trap when they wish for bigger traffic at a lower cost. Quality with 100 is worth every penny over quantity with 10000. Sellers shouldn’t be held responsible for when a buyer could make a wise decision. Moreover, traffic is marketing and NOT sales. SEO is the way to go for sales or leads. Targeted traffic converts well on sites with rich in content.

Come on @jamescotter879. Since days you are commenting in the same “useless” way every post about traffic.

The way you are commenting does not help at all. BTW: I´ve commented one of your “everything is crap” posts with lot´s of insights about “the traffic thing” - you did not react, you did not interact, you just went to another post, and you wrote the same useless things again, without any relevant information.

For sure not all traffic offered here is crap, there are really helpful posts about this topic here around, just use the search function, you will learn much more if you read all that, instead of posting things that are simply wrong.

Untargeted human low price traffic is not the same as highly targeted traffic like Adwords, FB Ads etc.

If your website is crap you can buy every kind of traffic, it won´t help at all.

If you are looking for a “Perpetual motion” machine, investing 5$ and earning “guaranteed” 50$, I just want to remind you that this machine does not exist. It´s scientifically confirmed. And: If this would be like that, I would be a Mega-Turbo-Millionaire, cause every little “internet thing” I would do, would convert crap to gold for me… 🙂

If you buy a extremely cheap car for 500$ and you expect that it behaves like a 100000$ Porsche - you are wrong. Not the 500$ car.

Guest backlinks_index

Yes, all of that traffic tends to crap.

If you do not know about seo, social signals, PBN.

You should learn more.
And it takes 5 years time.

Or you buy some quality backlinks and posters blog review.

Or you build your own traffic by creating a blog manual.

It requires skills that people generally difficult to have

A resurrected thread, but an interesting one (apart from the “revealed” part, but I guess the linkbait worked 😃 ).

So, in my view, this is the problem with buying traffic for any purpose - it only works if you want to show someone your stats and say “see, this many people visit my site”. Apart from that, it’s pretty pointless, regardless if it’s human bots or computer bots, it won’t give you any sensible conversion whatsoever, no matter what they are.

Those who look for traffic gigs should actually be searching for promotion gigs, in the sense that the seller promotes your content/link on some popular/relevant destination. But, even in that case, expect low levels of conversion.

Let’s say I have a Facebook page with 10k likes about video games and you want to promote your new gaming portal. I share the link on my page and say “this is a really cools portal, check it out”. A small part of that 10k people will see the post, but a lot smaller number will actually click on the link. But, even in that smaller-smaller group, an exceedingly small number will say “wow, this is the portal I’ve been waiting for my entire life!” and become regular visitors - most will simply bounce and never come back. But, some will like it and these are the actual people you paid the gig for and it could end up being 10 individuals (which would be amazing for a 5 dollar gig).

So, there’s a reason why AdWords and Facebook made billions on advertising - getting to those people who really matter to you is expensive. So, in short - don’t by traffic, buy promotion and even when it’s completely legit, still expect very limited results.

• 3 weeks later...

Designing is an essential need for every website. I was really upset and discouraged when I was getting good design
for my website but lack of designers. I found an agent https://■■■■■■/CFCqPU who provides me with real talent of
graphic design-for my website https://■■■■■■/CFCqPU. I have been using his design services for sometimes now and he is the best so far.

Guest alina_service

You are right with those using bot But not all sellers use bot. Well, as for me I need to be sincere in my daily sales to people. Customer’s satisfaction is always my pride. You can check these two gigs that have to do with traffic but not bot:

I don’t know why people buy traffic, if your website is good, if it has good SEO, well-written blog, it will get traffic eventually.

Besides, if you buy traffic, Google Adsense will ban you and then you can’t make money from advertising.

So I agree, why buy traffic? I’d like to hear a good reason for it.

Come on, it is really annoying that everybody talks about “that traffic thing” that way. Especially from people „like you” 🙂 I would have expected something else.

The curious thing is, that months ago I wrote here in the forum the maybe “most complete thread ever” about human low price traffic, but nobody cares, nobody comments there.

I explain there nearly everything about this kind of traffic, I explain how it works and when it makes sense and when not. There you can read lot´s of things traffic sellers normally never ever will tell. I do.

But people, even „clever ones“ 🙂 , prefer commenting in “quite senseless” posts like this one, instead of commenting “there”. Threads like this one here, are pure science fiction, nothing else, the reality is quite different.

For sure there are lots of ripoff offers in the traffic sector, but there are also honest traffic people like me (and much others, take the time and use the Fiverr search).

I personally feel humiliated by all these comments , insinuating that a honest, transparent seller is doing the same as all the scammers. This is pathetic.

I don´t know if crosslinking is ok, but THIS is ATM and IMO the only serious article about traffic here in the Fiverr forum. Ok, it was written by me but thats not the point. The information, the insights etc you will get there you won´t get in any other of the “heheh, hohohoho, all traffic is crap” articles.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

Low price traffic: Guide and in depth explication

As I am a traffic seller, “the honest traffic guy“, I will try to bring some light into the darkness of these dozens of posts here in the forum, where all traffic sellers are generally accused of being scammers or whatever. If you have already come...

Reading time: 6 mins ? Likes: 25 ❤

Cheers

• 4 months later...

Come on, it is really annoying that everybody talks about “that traffic thing” that way. Especially from people „like you” 🙂 I would have expected something else.

The curious thing is, that months ago I wrote here in the forum the maybe “most complete thread ever” about human low price traffic, but nobody cares, nobody comments there.

I explain there nearly everything about this kind of traffic, I explain how it works and when it makes sense and when not. There you can read lot´s of things traffic sellers normally never ever will tell. I do.

But people, even „clever ones“ 🙂 , prefer commenting in “quite senseless” posts like this one, instead of commenting “there”. Threads like this one here, are pure science fiction, nothing else, the reality is quite different.

For sure there are lots of ripoff offers in the traffic sector, but there are also honest traffic people like me (and much others, take the time and use the Fiverr search).

I personally feel humiliated by all these comments , insinuating that a honest, transparent seller is doing the same as all the scammers. This is pathetic.

I don´t know if crosslinking is ok, but THIS is ATM and IMO the only serious article about traffic here in the Fiverr forum. Ok, it was written by me but thats not the point. The information, the insights etc you will get there you won´t get in any other of the “heheh, hohohoho, all traffic is crap” articles.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

As I am a traffic seller, “the honest traffic guy“, I will try to bring some light into the darkness of these dozens of posts here in the forum, where all traffic sellers are generally accused of being scammers or whatever. If you have already come...

Reading time: 6 mins ? Likes: 25 ❤

Cheers

As the linkstructure has changed since this posting… here we go with the correct link to that article:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum 61887_1.png

You are welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, most of the traffic gigs are just bots. And all of them say “REAL human visitors” and “no bots!” which is a lie. Honestly you can’t tell me dozens of real people each day are coming to my site from the exact same locations, with 20+ at a time all of a sudden. And then adding items to the cart but not one of them checking out.

I’ve tried them on a few sites, and it was a bad idea. Even got banned from Adsense because of one.

I’d suggest sticking to the regular methods like Adwords.

AdWords is a good suggestion if you have the money to spend on it. A lot of it depending on what the business genre is and how saturated the market is with the product or service. I have found the best organic traffic comes from good content and advertising on social media and other places for lower budget campaigns. If you hit the right ad on the right platform along with excellent content, you can have a home run on unique visitors and sales.

• 2 weeks later...

Designing is an essential need for every website. I was really upset and discouraged when I was getting good design

for my website but lack of designers. I found an agent https://■■■■■■/CFCqPU who provides me with real talent of

graphic design-for my website https://■■■■■■/CFCqPU. I have been using his design services for sometimes now and he is the best so far.

who is that agent ? its Ikaluara …no ?

Guest audiovisualpro

No need to buy traffic cos you only get bot delivered and this is very risky for your website.
The best way is to get quality backlinks with high PR from SEO sellers.
I recently place order from a seller and SEO article writer and she delivered perfectly…
I think her name is katiecontents

Guest blackminder

Yes
About 90% is fake
I have gig for visitors too. I am sending them from my social pages but now I am going to remove this gig with more then 100 fedbacks.
Reason? I am offering only 2k visitors per gig. And buyers rather to buy 10k and 100k bot visits then buy real visitors from me. Also my service is very cheap because real price must be about 5$ for 700 visits
But I increased amount because I have scammer competitors 🙂

And about seo.
There is the same thing going for seo services. And the most dissapointing part - fiverr is featuring spamers gigs.
This is the reason why a lot of buyers hate fiverrs seo. They are seeing gigs with 10k reviews and ordering 5$ gigs to get ranked 1st position in google.
These services makes me laugh. I also reported few of them because they are using private domains in their gigs and profiles, but fiverr hasnt taken any action yet. Reason? They are making monay from these spamers and they dont think about tomorrow.

How Can I be competitor of 5$ service featured scammers when this work worth no less then 100$ per month if this is real? Pure seo service price may be up to 5k$ per month
But no, fiverr featured these spamers which are using old spaming softs

So its hard to find normal buyers for my services here. I am charging them for 50-150$ for longt term seo. And this is very very cheap service trust me guys.

Selling one of my services premium pack for 15$ which includes 100 handmade links.
And I dont want that anyone buy this pack because this will take my lifes about 4 hard and boring hours.
And thanks to god I havent sold any yet. Because i have competitors who are spaming this service and providing 1000 of these links in minutes.
So Idk really

Only thing that I am doing is to keep my quality and give my srvices to buyers who really knows what do they need.

Yes

About 90% is fake

I have gig for visitors too. I am sending them from my social pages but now I am going to remove this gig with more then 100 fedbacks.

Reason? I am offering only 2k visitors per gig. And buyers rather to buy 10k and 100k bot visits then buy real visitors from me. Also my service is very cheap because real price must be about 5$ for 700 visits

But I increased amount because I have scammer competitors 🙂

And about seo.

There is the same thing going for seo services. And the most dissapointing part - fiverr is featuring spamers gigs.

This is the reason why a lot of buyers hate fiverrs seo. They are seeing gigs with 10k reviews and ordering 5$ gigs to get ranked 1st position in google.

These services makes me laugh. I also reported few of them because they are using private domains in their gigs and profiles, but fiverr hasnt taken any action yet. Reason? They are making monay from these spamers and they dont think about tomorrow.

How Can I be competitor of 5$ service featured scammers when this work worth no less then 100$ per month if this is real? Pure seo service price may be up to 5k$ per month

But no, fiverr featured these spamers which are using old spaming softs

So its hard to find normal buyers for my services here. I am charging them for 50-150$ for longt term seo. And this is very very cheap service trust me guys.

Selling one of my services premium pack for 15$ which includes 100 handmade links.

And I dont want that anyone buy this pack because this will take my lifes about 4 hard and boring hours.

And thanks to god I havent sold any yet. Because i have competitors who are spaming this service and providing 1000 of these links in minutes.

So Idk really

Only thing that I am doing is to keep my quality and give my srvices to buyers who really knows what do they need.

Thanks @blackminder.

Good tips on this thread.

• 3 months later...

Archived