As a buyer, how to find or finish a business?

zitrades

I am new comer here, I have many questions, hope someone who knows the answers can help me.

1. as for the custom offer, is refer to that the buyer request towards to the gig?

2. how to pay for it, pay after get the gig finished or before the gig get finished, in what way to pay for it, paypal or any other payment methods?

thank you in advance.

All orders on Fiverr, both regular gig orders and custom orders, are paid for before the work starts. Fiverr holds the fees until the work is complete. After the order is completed the funds are transferred to the seller. The seller can withdraw funds 14 days after the job is complete.

Hi @zitrades,

One other point - you may notice that some Sellers offer a generic “custom gig.” These are a blank-slate-scenario for you to describe what you’re looking for. The Seller can then negotiate price with you, etc.

@landongrace: well-articulated!

@hdlogodesigner: I’m glad your profile picture isn’t pixelated! =)

Best,

David

https://www.fiverr.com/david388

Guest newyorksocial

Piece of Advice:

It’s best to speak in detail with your seller before you jump the gun. Shoot him a PM and talk about your requirements so you don’t end up regretting the purchase. 🙂

Good luck, and welcome to Fiverr!

Best wishes,

New York Social

You can request special gigs by going to “my orders” then gig request. You post your need and you’ll get lots of people responding.

Also you can send a pm to sellers who have what you are looking for and ask questions

All transactions go through Fiverr, they will handle all the finances to ensure both buyer and seller are protected and that you are satisfied with the outcome.

Reply to @vitojamieson: Hi, I wanna want to ask you a question, if I want a seller do verfied review for us, what is the method?

THE WEBSITE is Amazon, if the seller buy the item, it will be shipped by Amazon, not by us, we can not do any adjust. can you give us any other good suggestion? that will be high apppreciated. 🙂

Archived