Inspirational quotes daily :)

sunshy1

I will share inspirational quotes here for every FREELANCER to get inspired and motivated .

We get tensed and lose our hope when we get no orders even after trying very hard .

Sometimes even a lot of orders makes us depressed and we are not able to take in such a heavy work-load.

And yes some HETIC buyers who takes us to a stage of quitting .

To get over this issues and to stay motivated to try hard and perform better everyday , i will share amazing quotes 🙂

Hope you like them and it helps you out 🙂

https://www.fiverr.com/sunshy1

The ones who are sleeping , spending and partying with there parent’s money , we all like to live a life like that , but we don’t realize that we can’t depend upon them forever for our own needs , so kids and adults like us are grinding , saving and working hard to achieve something on our own unlike other kids and adults depending on there parents or partners for there needs !

Reply to @kay2809: Its good , we can always enjoy in our own space and friends the way we like to enjoy , and when we have weekends or holidays after the working days every , moment is more enjoyable than it would ever be by just partying around and spending loads of money. Have experienced both the phases and i can surely say this grinding life is much better than the partying life , and if you are earning your friends and relatives shows real respect to you and the pride in your parents eyes is just what we all need in our life’s 🙂

When people say i’m just lucky to get orders here on fiverr , no i’m not lucky i make my own luck i work hard to get the orders i promote my gigs day and night , i communicate with peoples in the best way possible and that’s why i get orders !

Archived