37 detailed tips to optimize your gigs and start selling today

jamesbulls

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the great feedback, folks - it really makes my day. Since I wrote this article on the 4th, I’ve been averaging one order a day, and just today I hit my first sales goal of five new orders in one day. At this rate, I’ll get my level 2 badge as soon as I’m eligible for it 😃 Fiverr works if you work it!

Okay, aside from the drama here, I’d like to commend James.

This is an excellent post for starters. I hope to reach the same success you had in the coming weeks/months. Primarily, aside from obviously doing it for my business, it’s the fact that I have a chance to inspire people and help them earn online that motivates me.

James, this post definitely hit home. I’m applying some of your tips as we speak, and we’ll see where the wind takes me.

As for you though, MORE POWER to your Fiverr Service. Keep it up! 🙂

Great tips! I listened to:

22. if you’re getting enough views and yet still not getting any sales, then the problem is in your gig description and how you communicate its value to your customers. Write from your customer’s perspective.

And it made a difference!

Guest ahmadebad

I have tried most of these strategies but inspite of reaching level one, I suddenly have stopped getting the orders.

I don’t know what happened with my gig, Why the orders are not coming, even the regular customers are not contacting.

Is there a problem usual with the sellers new at level one?

Quite depressed these days because of the phenomenon.

Reply to @ahmadebad: If you were doing great but things suddenly dried up, you should try adding some kind of video to your gigs, or else changing the preview picture. I’ve heard some sellers say that regularly changing the preview video or picture is enough to catch the eyes of buyers who might have overlooked you in the past.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived