"Stolen" gig - where to report?

elvisinstacute

Guest peppermint_wish

i love your cat. <3

thank you for this warning.

sadly, i have no idea where to report, but maybe customer support or FAQ should be able to help more?

good luck

Guest volodymyrpro7

Reply to @elvisinstacute: It doesn’t matter. Just do your job well. I experienced the same issue a few days ago. Completely copy/pasted all my descriptions and gigs. And also another girl copy/pasted one of my gigs and sent it to me. What a cynicism! Ha-ha. But I decided to do all the work as best as possible! Good luck to you!

Guest volodymyrpro7

Reply to @elvisinstacute: Maybe he doesn’t. I only earned 24$. I saw his gigs. He registered in February, 2015. I think he’s experimenting with gigs as I do now. Maybe he will delete it in a few weeks.

I also encountered with the same problem, He has even posted my blog address as his own, I reported to customer support and they said they will take an action, It’s better if you contact the copycat and ask to remove the description and complain to customer support, They take this issue seriously

Don’t worry! The fiverr editors check the gigs at regular intervals it’ll take little more time for them to notice your gig, you see there are too many gigs. But, if any gig is such they spot it.

Other way is that you contact Fiverr CS about your issue and they will see that your gig is noticed by the editors.

Hope This Helps!!!

First of all you should try to write this user and ask him to desist.

Then give him 1-2 days and if nothing changes open a ticket on Customer Support site and report him: copycat gigs are usually taken down very quickly…

@elvisinstacute Answer: Don’t do anything. The fact that you are looking for other people who may or may not be stealing your gig only takes away from your time improving yours. Really, if I have that much time on my hands, I will come to the forum, or I will tweak my gigs. If you think that you have some exclusivity on Fiverr, or the luxury of time to chase your tail, by all means, you do that. But don’t come on here an moan about it.

Archived