NEW SELLERS heres your time to shine

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest needlesup

Hello,

I am pretty new here on fiverr and still learning how everything works. I consider crafts as a form of art, so please have a look at these gigs you may find interesting:

Thanks for this opportunity and feel free to look at my other gigs, maybe you find something you like!

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Reply to @vulgarxxx:

Nice gig. i might be able to give it a mention on my FB page. you should put up a testimonial or sign holding gig. with the right promotion and a few orders you would do great.

Hello Cust0mcr! Here is our gig…http://fiverr.com/nickj2013/advertise-your-product-on-our-horror-film-site

We are a professional horror genre entertainment site. The fastest growing on the web! We feature all the latest horror movie headlines, film reviews, trailers, and more! Currently, we were offering valuable ad space on our high traffic site for as low as $5 for 7 days. Where people with a product that fits our target audience, can send us their 728x90 or 300x250 banner, and we’ll run it in our article streams!

I am very green around the gills. At home with my Aspie daughter, plugging away at my JD. Over working for a big man, think I can do better alone. I chucked in the job last week.

I fit in the miscellaneous category. Two of my gigs are for fun, the other I am very serious about, it is probably best defined as Medical tourism patient advocacy.

http://fiverr.com/lotus_bureau

Happy St Pat’s Day %%-

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

I have promoted

and have 3 others scheduled to be promoted throughout the day on my FB page so far.

vulgarxxx

nickj2013

needlesup

I will promote more soon 🙂

Have a Fiverrtastic day

Archived