Why my Level2 logo and Gigextras have been disappeared!

neridalow

Reply to @junoteam:

Thanks for the reply, I didnt get any email, but yes, couple of days ago I got a warning that I asked direct account of some one which is against the TOS, Please let me Clear, lmooney1028 is the buyer who at the starting of his order threaten me that he will give me a negative review, even after many revisions and in his own words that he likes my work he said he is not happy with my work of infographic, and left a bad review, you can see my Infographic gig which has 51 positive review and you can read how I am working, and how much I am cooperating with my buyer: URL is : http://fiverr.com/neridalow/create-redesign-edit-or-provide-you-an-awesome-dynamic-editable-and-unique-infographic-only

lmooney1028 asked me to refund his $5, and I was agree because I work on 100% refund, and I asked about his account only to refund his money.

Is this the cause?

• 7 months later...

@neridalow

@cyzlnkok

I understand your frustration.

But honestly, it does no good to recapitulate your story or recall your interactions with a buyer or seller. I know it makes you feel better to explain it, but on this forum there is no customer support. There is a lot of good help and smart opinions, but no one on this forum can fix or remedy your situation.

Write to Customer support and clearly (without conjecture) describe your issue and ask if the issue can be remedied.

I think you’ll find that using a direct and business like approach with CS can resolve many issues.

However if you did in fact violate some TOS, then you just may have to mind your Ps & Qs and get back on track with time and patience.

Reply to @voiceoverwork:

i have ask customer support, now they do not have the rights or system to recover previous status back, they recommend me wait 2 or 3 months( actually no time limit set) with good reputations then you will be able to gain level again.

may i know isn’t the truth? or i boost my sales into 1 month with good reputations, then i will be able to get into level 1?

thanks for reply 🙂

CK

Oh my god…! I also had to face the same, 2 days ago.

I joined here 3 months ago & now I have completed about 55 orders.

BUT, STILL I’M IN THE LEVEL 1. :-w

I had got positive reviews from most of my buyers. & I had never made any trouble with a buyer or with direct payments,direct contacts.

but, unfortunately in my 49th order I got a negative review from a troublesome buyer. finally, I canceled the order & returned him his money. Really, that happened in the 49th order… (can you guys imagine about my feelings then…?) :-((

But, now I have 100% positive ratings.

So, when can I go to level 2…?

as well as, should I inform the customer service about this…?

please help me.

thanks. 😉

• 5 weeks later...

The buyers back again! Wow! I had an admin remove the feedback as it was rude and inaccurate.

A month later i get "This seller is a fraud. He will not let this review stay on the timeline. I imagine he does this to many people. Avoid him at all costs. he is untrustworthy."

I really don’t understand people sometimes. To support it is! Im so surprised this guy is still allowed on fiverr!

Archived