The Profit Are Less But Glad For Having 7 Over 10 Customers Tip!

ohsemmm

Hi,

Im getting ‘’’$4"" for the time I spend (1-2 hours for a gig) but really glad to explore the new world of fiverr.

Im a Malaysian and not very fluent in English. Hope you could understand what I to share here. Ive been a seller in Ebay for about 4 years and really glad to explore fiverr. Fiverr really rocks me! As an Ebay seller, the money is good. Profit will be 80% - 150% for an item and Im doing great. However, having a fiverr seller is more great. Its about self satisfaction. Yes, Im just 25 days in fiverr (but have read several fiverr ebook fm wso), and being a seller in fiverr for about 16 days. Currently just waiting another 5 days to be Level 1 Seller. What I want to share here is a few tips as a new seller (fiverr is quite saturated and becoming more and more saturated).

• BE HONEST, SACRIFICE AND QUALITIES (Rules No. 1).

I provide service for a landing page design and mostly the design take about 1 - 2 hours to complete. However, most of the customers are newbies and doesn;t know anything about optin, html, css code and etc. So, I have to do it all including design their optin form + adding sales letter + etc. Sometimes it takes me 3 - 4 hours and even days to complete a job. But, being a newbie with less than 500 feedback is a challenge. The most important thing is as a newbie, THIS IS THE MONTH WERE YOU SHOULD SACRIFICE ALOT before getting a good rating.

• CREATE A NICE GIG PROFILE (Rules No. 2).

Currently Im having 3 gig and each gig takes me 4 - 5 days to create it. Every gig need a really deep research about tag, tittle, video, bonuses and more. As a newbie, this is the ONLY ONLY ONLY way you could compete with Top Rated Sellers! What else do you have to compete with them?

• BONUSES, BONUSES & BONUSES! (Rules No. 3)

Yes! You are new!! Less feedback, customers barely know you and what makes you are more special than other seller? Its about bonuses, bonus and bonus. Buy 1 get 1. Buy 2 get 2… etc. As I mention before, Its about SACRIFICE (as a new seller). After a while, when your rating is good, then the work will become less and its time for making money…

• ANSWER CUSTOMERS QUESTION AS FAST AS YOU CAN.

There’s a big different in Ebay and fiverr. Ebay, we sell product but at fiverr, we sell service. When we sell product (for example, Crumpler bag), customers already know the capability of the bag, its brand and more. But in fiverr, we sell service. Customers don’t have any clue of your capability. The only way to tell customers about our service is to answer customers question promptly. Having a tab (samsung galaxy tab/ Ipad) will always help. Have you ever bought anything in fiverr? Ussually, CUSTOMERS WILL PM SEVERAL SELLER about their requiment before making order. So, the fastest seller who answer customers question always wins!

Robert Kiyosaki Quotes: LEARN TO GIVE, AND THE MONEY WILL COMES TO YOU…

Hope this help!

p/s: Have more to share, but my English is not good. LOL…

p/s/s: Sorry if you think Im not fit share something here (as Im just 25 days in fiverr). But i think my experince in Ebay helps me alot here… 😉

Thanks…

Archived