Where are the queues(sp?) that tell you how many gigs the seller has going on at any specific time?

rlhenryjr

I like seeing how many “Gigs” are in the sellers " queues".

This tells me this seller is way too busy to work with me if he has many Gigs in the queue and he wont get my work done any time soon.

It appears this option is covered up or just gone.

Please tell me how do I see the queues again. Or is this just done away with?

Thanks for a response.

rlhenryjr said: This tells me this seller is way too busy to work with me if he has many Gigs in the queue and he wont get my work done any time soon.

Estimated delivery times are noted on top of each Gig page and is up to date. How many orders are in any Sellers individual queue is not a factor in if your order gets completed past the Estimated delivery time. A Seller is required to deliver as advertised, if they are late on an order - this is the Sellers faults and you are encouraged to rate and provide feedback on this accordingly.

Should you wish to your order completed faster than advertised - many Sellers provide an 'Extra Fast' Gig extra option. This Gig Extra allows buyers to expedite the time to deliver on a normal Gig for an extra price.

Don't forget you can also search the marketplace based on delivery time. This filter allows you to find sellers based on delivery time. Happy Gigging! :)

Archived