I'm looking for someone who can design ID cards

triton13

Hi !

I am a part of a team which participates in Formula SAE. This is an engineering competition where students have to design, fabricate and race cars like this - http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/2909/2341/32271170002_large.jpg

I was looking for someone who could do some ID cards for our team. I am also attaching some sample ID cards for your reference.

I need the following in the card -

1.The two logos I am attaching with this post ( Files named Logo 1 & Logo 2)

2.Team Logo ( Could be omitted if you could find a creative way to incorporate the team name)

3. Team member name, with department. You can find this in the attached excel sheet.

4.Blank spaces for signatures from - HOD, Dean Admin & Vigilance at the bottom. This can be seen in the samples I am attaching.

5.The card size has also been shown in an attachment.

You can find the samples and other files at this link - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c5fmconf6kh4ofg/AAAA7yQBDpg9sGGz2Tiavlv6a?dl=0

Thank you !

If you have trouble finding what you are looking for or have a special request, then you can submit a Gig request. This allows you to make a request to the Fiverr community. If your request meets the criteria of a seller, the seller will submit an offer.

To request a specific service:

• Click Username > My Orders > Request a Gig.
  • Click Request a Gig. The Post a Request dialog box appears.
  • In the Description text box, write what you are looking for. For example, “I would like a video testimonial in Portuguese featuring couples”.
  • In the Post In drop-down list, select the category and subcategory of your request. Click Submit. Your request will be pending review until it is approved by Fiverr.
  • Once approved, click Review Offers. You will see a number of offers next to the button.
  • To sort your offers by date, rating, or experience, click the Sort Offers by drop-down list.
  • To accept a Gig or find out more information about the seller, click “here” or Order Now.
  • Both links take you to the seller’s Gig page, where you can find more information about the seller, order a Gig, or contact the seller if required by the seller’s terms.

Be note outside links are not allowed here in the forum and your link may be removed by the moderators.

Archived