Win an iPad Mini Competition - It's time to subscribe!

kevinwil

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, some of the videos were great!! A couple of them really made me laugh, like AustinsEdits… terrific creativity. @caiterz your cat chewing the straw - funny stuff. Man, some people giving dislikes, so harsh! I think everyone should get a like just for putting the effort forward but I suppose that’s just me.

@kevinwil will we get updates about who’s in the lead since it isn’t something we can track ourselves or will you just announce things after the close of the competition.

Seems like a lot of us have some terrific causes we support as well. Wouldn’t it be cool to do a collaboration that benefits some charities… :-bd

Wow, some of the videos were great!! A couple of them really made me laugh, like AustinsEdits… terrific creativity. @caiterz your cat chewing the straw - funny stuff. Man, some people giving dislikes, so harsh! I think everyone should get a like just for putting the effort forward but I suppose that’s just me.

@kevinwil will we get updates about who’s in the lead since it isn’t something we can track ourselves or will you just announce things after the close of the competition.

Seems like a lot of us have some terrific causes we support as well. Wouldn’t it be cool to do a collaboration that benefits some charities… :-bd

Archived