Non orders association

djslash

Guest mrspanda

I have my email set up so that every time I get a gig order, my iphone goes off to alert me. You don’t have to waste time waiting all day, xlysis. Spend your time doing other things like self promotion. Go out and enjoy life. That way, you know that when you hear a notification go off on your phone, you have a gig order and you dont have to waste time waiting around for it. 😉

Guest mrspanda

Reply to @djslash: Or… YOU can arrange a fund to promote your own company WORLDWIDE?

Honestly, Fiverr does a LOT for us. I wouldn’t be as successful as I am without FREE access to this buyer community, FREE place to set up my gig to make money, and FREE cyber portfolio, with buyer comments included! It isn’t fair to complain complain complain and expect success to be handed to us.

I understand your frustration djlash, honestly I do. But to be blunt, Fiverr doesn’t owe you anything. All they are required to do is provide the service outlined in their Terms of Service and that’s it. You can either play by their rules or go elsewhere.

They function as an agent and they have to keep all of the sellers as happy as possible, so they stick around. With such a huge amount of sellers, things have to get ‘rotated’ - one day certain sellers get attention and the next day different sellers get it. From my experience here, low quality or new sellers and gigs are just as likely to get promotion from Fiverr ® as the high quality sellers and gigs that have been here for years. It’s just a matter of waiting for your turn. Or I reiterate, you can find a different agency and hope they take less than 20%.

Guest mrspanda

Reply to @djslash: Small level 1 seller? Now, I don’t like to get nasty with people, especially over the internet, but I’ve tried to give you some tips and help you become successful.

Let’s get some facts straight here. I have more orders in que than total sales you have made in 2 months. I gave you some of my tips to become successful and you want to start with the name calling?

Well, there’s a lot of things I could say, but, instead, let me break it down for you.

^that’s all I have to say about that.

itsyourthing said: But to be blunt, Fiverr doesn't owe you anything. All they are required to do is provide the service outlined in their Terms of Service and that's it. You can either play by their rules or go elsewhere.

itsyourthing said: Or I reiterate, you can find a different agency and hope they take less than 20%.

^itsyourthing is completely right. But, you no need level 0 seller advice either, amirite?

Reply to @djslash: thats being rude. being a level 1 seller doesnt means small. Truthfully speaking @mrspanda sold MORE GIGS than YOURS. She has 16 orders in queue and while you dont have even 1. She’ll soon hit level 2 as soon as she hits 2 months in fiver and while you are still level 1.

Not to brag but I already sold 200 gigs in fiverr for a month and 1 week and yeah I would be in your so called "SMALL LEVEL 1 SELLER"

Dont be rude.

also this maybe the reason people really dont buy from you because you might treat them like crap. Get yourself together man.

@mrspanda: didnt know you listen to that kind of music. lol - goodluck with your sales!

Guest mrspanda

Reply to @designhero: I don’t. I used to be a hardcore gamer when I played for money in tournaments and instead of responding to rude or sexist comments that the other male gamers usually made towards me, I would blast dirty rap music until they shut their mouths.

I usually spend my days listening to Avenged Sevenfold, System of a Down, and stuff along those lines. Used to drive my mother insane when I was a teenager. 🙂 And thank you, sales have gone down a little, but since I am in the process of moving to a THIRD location in the past two weeks, it’s okay! 😃 I’ve made enough money this week to buy my baby a crib and soon Fiverr will be paying for a full nursery. 🙂

Archived