Fiverrtisements - Sponsored Gig Spot on Profile

This is totally possible and I would like that too.

For example I don’t do testimonials, Im not good at it and its not my thing. I would love to promote some other seller because Its not competing with ANY of my gigs and I will not lose a single sale. + a little extra income on the side.

If the seller who wants to promote on my page is respectable, I would love to help him out as long as he is not a competitor. Its a WIN WIN situation because he will earn more money due to this advertisement + I will earn some extra income because of that advertisement.

As long as you can filter what kind of gigs are promoted on your page, everything will be just fine.

For example I don’t do testimonials, Im not good at it and its not my thing. I would love to promote some other seller because Its not competing with ANY of my gigs and I will not lose a single sale. + a little extra income on the side.

If the seller who wants to promote on my page is respectable, I would love to help him out as long as he is not a competitor. Its a WIN WIN situation because he will earn more money due to this advertisement + I will earn some extra income because of that advertisement.

As long as you can filter what kind of gigs are promoted on your page, everything will be just fine.

Archived