(OLD) AWESOME: Buyers' Reviews available for sellers to see

happyspace

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @prockstar: Most of my buyers contact me first, especially for my writing gig. Sometimes just the contact is enough for me to tell if the buyer would be good for me to work with, but not always. If I could look them up first and see all their reviews, especially negatives, I would have an even better understanding of their business practices. For the ones with several poor reviews I could politely discourage them from ordering my gigs. That way I avoid all cancellation types and the buyer doesn’t waste their time.

I would like a reject button as well. I still think it would help to see an honest and complete view of their reviews. The way it is now is misleading. Also, when a buyer leaves a 1-2 star review most sellers give them the same. Since 1-2 stars don’t show for buyers, some of the regulars who catch on will leave sellers 2 stars when the might have chosen 3, since they know there will be no consequences for them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Reply to @maddisont: That’s what I wondered. When they first announced this, I was super excited to be able to pop over to a buyer’s page and read their reviews, but it went away in the last week or so. I thought that maybe it was just a bug for me, if happyspace was seeing them on buyer pages, but looks like they’ve taken them away again.

Sorry guys and girls,

I just found out that when I deleted cookies and history and logged out and in again to Fiverr my buyers’ reviews are gone from the page. My humble apologies :-). I wonder why this feature was removed. It was so helpful for the short while that it existed…

• 1 year later...

I don’t think this feature works yet!! Because I just checked at least 5 different buyers and I cannot find even a single review on their profile (no good no bad)…
Just to confirm, suppose there is a buyer named ‘xyz’, the profile URL would be like: fiverr.com/xyz, right?
Can anyone share atleast one URL for buyer whose reviews are showing up? Please?

Archived