How to get sell easily on fiverr?

Guest kuntalghosh

Guest kuntalghosh

Hello Brothers,

I am not pro on fiverr. But I have little knowledge on Internet Marketing. I am working on Internet Marketing for 6 Years, From my experience I am sharing some tips to get easy sell on fiverr.

1. First you need to describe your gig details clearly, that buyer can understand what you are going to sell them.
  2. Make a personal video about your service. I hope it will bring more and more sell.
  3. If you have Facebook account then you can do marketing through it. You need to search for related fanpage and then you have to message them and ask them if they interested then you can send them more details about your service. I hope it will be great and easy way to get more sell.
  4. Twitter also a great place to share your link.
  5. Related forum posting. Yeah this is very effective too. If you can select your service related forum then you can share you gigs link there.
  6. Be honest about your service.
  7. Must do good conversation with your buyers. And after your order complete, if your client is happy then ask for good rating from them because its very helpful for your business.
  8. Make collection of gig.
  9. Fiverr forum also a best place where you can promote your gigs.

I hope if anybody follow those instruction then they should get more sell easily.

Best Regards,

Kuntal

Archived