Professional Photo editor But no orders :(

aaliachuhdary

aaliachuhdary stick in there! Some helpful tips that I can suggest is make as many gigs as possible. Be willing to find others that you can do work for free at frist. When I got started I would do gigs for free or a buy one get one free as a special. Over deliver. They always come back. Offer your first time customers that their next order you will do 2 images instead of one. One step at a time for sure no quick secret with Fiverr. Hope this helps 🙂 If you ever need free consulting you can hit me up in messaging.

you got to be patient. it can take even more than a month to get orders on fiverr.

it takes time to get orders. you will have to market it on social media, change your display pics, description and keywords around. use google keywords for that…

also add more gigs to your profile.

Don’t give up! I see you’ve had a few sales now and you are very close to becoming a level one seller! There’s a lot of people looking for background removal work so maybe create a dedicated gig just for that type of work? Try to answer buyer requests too.

Archived