New tip for sellers!

prohelper27

This isn’t exactly a “new” tip, nor did I come up with it myself. However, it is one I just found, and it seems like not too many people have heard about it. So, I thought I’d share it here on the forum. 🙂

"Balance your workload using pricing, not delivery time!

Before Levels, if you were swamped by orders, the easiest way to manage would be extending the delivery time in order to deliver your gigs on time. You don’t need to do that anymore.

If you’re getting more orders than you can handle, it means that you are in demand and can charge more for your services. Tweak your pricing model until you find a system that works for your gig."

Source and for more information - http://blog.fiverr.com/2012/05/14/6-tips-to-make-it-big-with-levels/

Guest mrspanda

I am going to name this the ‘Ryan’ effect, because of his forum post about being swamped with orders. 😃

That’s great for some gigs, but if you’re human, even with the pricing, you may burn yourself out. 😦 Imagine if someone buys 10 sets of the same gig (and it happens!) with the same delivery time when you have another 5 orders pending? Phew. I’d hate to be that person. 🙂

Archived