Today is the day i gave up selling on Fiverr

mjab018

I have not to much sales here so I’m not worry about because I’m working here not for money I just have a fun here I think fiverr is the great place to have a fun and help others I’m professional graphic artist my salary is much higher than my income with fiver for 9 months 🙂 but here I’m happy to help good people to make for them something good and give them chance to do something good for me or for someone else this is my philosophy on fiver I’m just tiring to make things more beauty!

if your making 26.00 an hour on your real job, why are you here on fiverr anyway? I stated doing actual sells in November and i’ve already started to make more than i thought i would. Plus i like that fact that i can help people out when i can. I think you had too high of expectations, should have tried for a level 2 where you can add more stuff to your gigs or even take and give gig quotes.

Reply to @safwan: Right. It takes time and work to start seeing $$. Basically, if you think Fiverr is a job that’s going to pay you well just because you showed up and work, you’re not going to do well. But if you’re ready to dig in and work for yourself… love your gig images, btw. They are very eye-catching.

I have not heard anyone point out the the following:

a) Your first two months are what supposed business graduates would call “loss leaders” where you purposely loose money on gigs to build up credibility and levels.

b) Once you successfully move up in levels, you move away from volume selling to premium selling for double and triple digit gig revenue.

I subscribe to the low volume, high average gig price Fiverr selling model. I had to put in my time to get there, for sure, but it serves me (and anyone from any country) well.

I think your experience is very subjective. 70% of my Orders, for example, varies from $45 to $170 each, only about 30% of my fiverr clients order a basic $5 gig.

It took me approx.1,5 years to get to this point.

So, it is all about building a reputation and providing high quality services.

It is not about a Fiverr;)

It takes a while man, stick with it. Sales only started picking up for me around the 1y mark. Also try maybe to offer larger services people can take seriously for more than fice dollars. Increasing prices gives an impression of quality and might elevate your gigs from the sea of five dollar garbage that exists.

Fiverr gave to me alot, Fiverr is the place for the hard workers, happy for the less and believe in quality work. Some are here just for earning , some are here for polish their skills. You can always get a permanent client from 1 gigs. I have many, starting with just 1 gigs of $5 and monthly giving me business of $100+ from each clients.

I never think about cheat to fiverr. I never talk outside fiverr or s***e. I lost many clients but I am happy. I love Fiverr 🙂

You are simply doing it wrong!

Do not shout out to Fiverr and Overseas sellers !

It is your luck of business mind that you are unable to make money here.

I believe you should stop your Masters degree right now and go back and redo your Bachelors degree and learn the basics mate.

Being rude to other nations is just lame of you. It is not Indian’s people fault of their fincancial situation as a country! And who the f@@k are you talking in the name of American people. I have many American friends and they are great people. You just give a bad name for your nation here, so just zip it!

I can let the image speak by itself and then draw your own conclusions whether you can make decent money here in Fiverr, wherever in the world you might live.

Regards to all and happy 2015!

Dio

Guest hasanoben

Well, if you use other techniques, you may increase your sales.

For example, I created a new gig today, Fiverr Plugin for Wordpress which enables you to show your gig & user info in your wordpress site.

You are right! When i started out on fiverr, i started with article writing which i have a friend that does it off fiverrr and he charge 300dollars per web content but i feel ashame and some time proud coming here to offer a service of $5 and at still they will still want 1 dolloars from

Now i just created this fiverrr account newly afetr losing my account and am offering ecovers and article in the same account yet the rate of impression am getting to my gigs are too poor.

Fiverr should kindly upgrade or make their system good please.

Thank you

http://fiverr.com/procoverarticle

Another suggestion for the OP, now that he has a gig back up, would be to commission a professional image for the gig image. The one he has right now is fuzzy and looks like clip art he just threw up there. Put a little into it. Maybe also have some examples of the corporation possibilities - explain to people why they need it. Do you have past clients for something similar? Maybe put some of their reviews and testimonials into a graphic for one of the other two gig images. Don’t give up before you’ve maximized your effort.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived