Can't create gig ...several times said the same "Title contain Invalid character"

mahistart

Last night after creating an account in fiverr.com , while trying to make the first gig it said “Title contain invalid character”.I followed all the regulations correctly. I was making the gig in database section. It said title must be maximum 80 character & there should be only one capital letter. I write the title within 50 character. Then also it said the same thing. I’ve tried at least 3 hours…Rather than, in the details field it said contain must be within 1200 character but when i go to help in fiverr.com it said "5. In the Description field, write a description of your Gig up to 120 characters."

Why fiverr is so critical !! Please help me to create a gig…

Thank you very much…specially catwriter and artyemarie.

But i’ve an openion…after validation check it could be said “punctuation not allowed” or something like that rather than “Tile contain illegal character” .

Again another thing is that …as a new member, from where i will come to know about rules like that ? “Help” menu in Fiverr,com doesn’t contain these type of content.

Any way …thanks everybody.

Archived