Looking for a few good Top Rated Sellers

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Hey Everyone,

Fiverrtastic Blog is featuring a segment where they are discussing how Top Rated Sellers expose their tricks and tips. I have a panel of questions that I’m asking and I’m featuring each seller with a small write up with the answers to the questions they have provided. I am only doing a few more of these before I move on to a new series, so anyone who might be interested get a hold of me. So far I have featured “Chris Hardy”, “Kymmypops”, “Arjunrocks”, and tomorrow I am featuring “Mr Marcus”. Any Top Rated Seller interested in being featured please contact me. 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cust0mcr3ationz

i am now doing a level 1 and level 2 feature coming up soon. Coming up with all new questions and content for it. Google the blog it’s called “Fiverrtastic”. I just wrote a top 5 Christmas gigs today. Professor Puppet, Breka27, and Madmoo were top rated sellers featured. I will be having a new video feature for Top Rated Seller coming up soon almost like YourFiverr did. Instead of a visit of there house or work area I want it to be more of a day in their life type thing. We Fiverr sellers don’t have the easiest schedule. I haven’t ever done Vlogs for my blog yet, but I have so many ideas I am bursting at the seams. Oranje crew You 2 would be an awesome video feature I’ll be in touch soon.

thanks for all the support everyone,

Josh

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

i am now doing a level 1 and level 2 feature coming up soon. Coming up with all new questions and content for it. Google the blog it’s called “Fiverrtastic”. I just wrote a top 5 Christmas gigs today. Professor Puppet, Breka27, and Madmoo were top rated sellers featured. I will be having a new video feature for Top Rated Seller coming up soon almost like YourFiverr did. Instead of a visit of there house or work area I want it to be more of a day in their life type thing. We Fiverr sellers don’t have the easiest schedule. I haven’t ever done Vlogs for my blog yet, but I have so many ideas I am bursting at the seams. Oranje crew You 2 would be an awesome video feature I’ll be in touch soon.

Josh

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Josh

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Josh

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Josh

Archived