When buyer inbox me a alart massage show in my dashborde

parvez_hossan

What the happen with me again and again. please help me. I’ve made seven gigs But I do not have any order. when somebody inbox me fiverr show me this a alart massage (For privacy reasons, this user may not be contacted directly). I don’t undersatnd why fiverr show me this alart. I’ve made my Profile long time ago but I just received an order. How can I improve and how can i increase my sell in fiverr.

I am seeking your cooperation.

Thank you.

it is not your fault , that user is trying to spread spam on fiverr through sending messages or spam links , so that he got reported to fiverr and fiverr banned him , so that when you click on his conversation , it is showing that you can’t contact that person. another reason maybe he reported your conversation with him to fiverr, so that you are unable to contact him/her. can’t be contacted directly. you need to wait , just wait and buyers will knock your door’s as we can’t stand up in a day like that you can’t get sales at a certain moment. you need to wait and everything you can feel yourself . try to use attractive tittles, gig images, put a good description , this may help you a lot. offer your gig at fiverr gig section , a good day comes for everyone , wait for the right moment. 🙂 i hope you will enjoy fiverr, happy new year .

Guest hammi2010

I just had it happen to me a minute ago. The same user had 2 accounts and messaged me the same text with a suspicious link. One account was already banned when I saw the conversation, so I reported the second one since it was the exact same person copying and pasting to people.

Archived