Not Rated Reviews

penromeo

Hi Everyone!

There are 84 projects which I have already delivered in time. I have not received Rating against 6 projects. How can I know which are the projects which are Not Rated? I there any way out to know about it so I can contact the respective Buyer to give Reviews?

Guest hammi2010

It is, but it’s something that is pretty common. Some times they won’t even approve the delivery and it has to auto deliver after 3 days. I’m not sure why people would do this, but they sure do.

I personally don’t ask for reviews because I don’t want to annoy anyone, people can enjoy your gig and still give you bad feedback if they feel like you’re annoying them for a review, so i just leave it alone, I’ll leave it to the Fiverr team to figure out how to get more reviews on their system… I’m sure they will as It’s important for their business!

Some times it works that you ask the buyer for a feedback on your service,because it might surprise you to know that there are some buyers who don’t know how to give feedback. But on the flip side continuous persistence on the buyer to give you a feedback might not be advisable as it might get them annoyed. I feel if a buyer forgets to give you a feedback you can remind him or her and if they don’t give it to you then you can just forget it and move on!

Archived