Help in editing gig instructions

mcuadra88

Hi everyone

For some reason I’m having trouble editing the instructions for one of my gigs. I clicked on “edit gig” and it took me to the first page where you edit what buyers see before they buy, then I clicked on save and continue and then…nothing!

I know I’ve done it before but I forgot how and I was hoping someone could me out! I’ve gotten the same question for one of my gigs many times so there is something I want to add to my instructions to clear things up when buyers tell me what they need.

Thanks for your help!

After making the changes and hitting Save and Continue, you should be sent on My Gigs section. And at the top of the page there should be a message like this: Your Gig was successfully updated. Please note that your changes may take up to 24 hours to update.

If nothing happens after hitting save, maybe it’s a bug and you could try again in a few hours. At least that’s what I would do.

I’m not sure if this helps in any way.

Guest socialpluto

As ruxandradraws said, If you get the “Your Gig was successfully updated…” message, it’s successful. If not try clearing your history along with cache and cookies. It might work.

Archived