This is how I became a hot shot on fiverr

alexismorgan

Reply to @fastcopywriter: No disrespect but I feel lashing out at someone and asking to see their profits is a bit unprofessional. This is supposed to be a professional atmosphere. Now am I saying the OP did come off a little wrong, possibly but to stoop to this level is a little boorish. Fiverr Editors could possibly see this and remove your Top Rated Seller and Featured Gig. If your a top dog you don’t feel threatened by other sellers and would not lash out. Just my thoughts on the matter.

Reply to @ytretweets: You only get unfeatured if you deliver crappy work and refuse to make revisions or give cancellations. I also don’t see anything wrong with my behavior. I do feel threatened by people who defame my profession with their behavior. I don’t appreciate those who brag and aren’t willing to show what they’re all about.

Special Offer

Fantasy Sports Plugin For Wordpress And Phpfox.

Nothing Like This On The Market Today. Start Making Money In Minutes.

http://fanvictor.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/fv_small.pngFan Victor

Fan Victor - The Ultimate Fantasy Sports Plug-in

Introducing the Fan Victor Fantasy Sports Plug-in for Word Press! This fantasy sports software supports multiple game types and is used around the world.

Also ratings don’t always say much, there are many article ‘writers’ using spinning software and deliver total crap but still getting good ratings, because many buyers are not interested in quality content just want to fill up some crappy website inbetween an overkill of google ads. The internet is full of it and Fiverr is full of them too (estimate 95%). I ignore all those so called ‘writers’ who deliver within a day, this can’t be quality for sure.

The number of sales says absolutely NOTHING about quality.

Reply to @alw1nl: If they’re getting positive ratings, they’re not delivering total crap. When I deliver something the buyer does not like, I get a request for a revision, a cancellation, or the rare bad review (13 bad reviews after 1,100 orders).

Furthermore, there’s no spinning software for what I do. Headlines, e-mails, radio, brand names, you can’t spin that. I also agree with AlexisMorgan about one thing, article writing is not copywriting. You don’t have to be a copywriter to write articles. Journalists themselves are not copywriters either.

The number of sales says EVERYTHING about quality. Fiverr is Capitalism 101, whoever makes the most money wins.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived