To continue or DISCONTINUE

wadheanand

Hello friends, i am selling my services for logo designs here from the start of the FIVERR, i got featured here, i got good numbers of sales here, i was listed in top 5 for more than year, i got so many followers and clients here. But from past few months my sales went too bad that i get only 2 or 5 sales in a week, where i used to get some 10 to 18 sales in a week, but now things have changed and i am finding it difficult to manage my bills also, so i like to ask you people that shall i, i continue here or go for job hunting again.

Please guide.

To be completely honest, only you know what is best for you. Your life, and your finances are your own. If you think you can turn around your gigs, and they’ll start selling, then stick around and see what happens. If you need to leave Fiverr to find other work, then that may be something to seriously consider.

It’s a tough decision, but not something we can decide for you.

I dont think you should consider leaving fiverr because you are still getting some orders in which makes an extra income. I went over your profile and you only have 3 GIGs listed… why dont you edit the existing gigs a bit, change up the title, images and description etc.

Add a few more GIGs to your portfolio that will attract more buyers and also existing buyers.

I would advise not to leave fiverr but keep updating your gigs and create new ones.

Archived