What are your Fiverr Goals for 2015?

jdadvertising

Reply to @socialpluto: That macros gig looks pretty exciting for the right person. I suggest picking a couple of macros that people would use on a regular basis and create separate gigs for them, advertising them directly to their audience. So data extraction, for instance, think of a particular kind of client who would use this and create a gig just to target them. I bet there are a few of these you could make and then start finding those clients in social media and sell the gig to them. I could try to think of better examples if I had any idea who uses these kind of macros, but I don’t. Who uses them?

Wishing you great luck, looks like your clients are very happy with the work you do!

I got allot of work on fiverr in 2014 and allot of them were big orders but i just spent too much time per gig in relation to my fixed expenses (getting to my workspace and rent). Anyway i ended up taking a loss this year (doesn’t bother me though) so my goal for next year is to cut down expenses and make a profit. Another goal for me is to do more work digitally (just hate drawing on tablets but gona practice and hopefully get more comfortable with those monstrosities).

Either way i had allot of fun this year, drew around 1000+ custom images and to my surprise even after 20 years of daily drawing i got allot faster after working at a 4$ speed.

I want to build my services for Minecraft.

I have my server testing and I’ve received an order a month ago and completed it and the person who ordered my services was very impressed.

I get lots of views and people haven’t purchased and I do not know why. It would be awesome if I could get some more interest because through Fiverr analytics I can see that there is an interest for my service and hopefully with me uploading a sample report peopl will be more interested and confident in purchasing my services.

Reply to @bytezz: Promote your gig as much as possible!

Every chance you get where you’re not doing a job, ensure you’re using that time to promote your service.

Also check out other gigs that may be in the same field as yours. Yes they’re interested…but what do you have to draw them to clicking that order button?

Check out others and see how they do what they do and compile everything; make a list of goals to accomplish this year, and get on it buddy!! All the best to you! 🙂

Archived