What are your Fiverr Goals for 2015?

jdadvertising

Guest hammi2010

I never expected to even make a sell on the site, but within 3 days, I’ve gotten a great repeat customer and everyone who bought has been very nice with interesting jobs for me to experience. I’m still fairly new in terms of selling, so things have been pretty easy for me so far. My hope is that I will continue to grow and learn with the site.

As for my goal for 2015, I am hoping to sell enough gigs to make my 2 credit card payments each month strictly from my Fiverr sales.

Guest hammi2010

Thank you very much! Today when I woke up, my overall orders had doubled so I think it’s becoming more possible. I’m very excited, but nervous for the future!

The past 2 months sales have been extremely low. I am guessing because of the holiday seasons etc but for the new year my goals are to attract more entrepreneurs and startup companies, work with them very closely so they can get their business up and running and provide them with outstanding documents that they will require for their business.

This year’s ending moment is my starting point here, and I am yet to make any sale here. Yet I believe it’s not over until it’s actually over, I might still get lucky this very year.

But if not…, then the year 2015 will be my year of great dedication, in which I’ll work hard to make up for this almost-done year.

I believe 'twill be my year of breakthrough.

Guest hammi2010

I think 1000 dollars is reasonable goal to have. Especially with those adorable business cards you make. I wish you good luck in achieving all of your goals here!

Archived