I need a designer for a Locum website and also for an online medical care scheduling website for

carolinafam

Fiverr is a great place to buy a sample of work for $5 and see if you want to buy more from that seller. Your title indicates a major need and your post indicates that you need something for a huge number of professionals. If you expect to get something like that for $5 there is a good chance you will be disappointed. If you hope to get an offer from someone for a normal fee, you have a better chance, but this is a site where you usually want to start with small orders and build a relationship with a seller for more. I would suggest breaking your need into much smaller portions, searching for sellers with some good reviews or excellent gig descriptions, and give some things a try. You will then want to put all that together to build what you want or have a trusted seller or more likely, set of sellers begin to build it.

If you are looking for something that doesn’t match what I posted above, there is a strong possibility you are either expecting too much for your money or are just in the wrong place for the large need you have.

Archived