Which is the Best Fiverr Gig for Promoting A Fiverr Gig?

zahuli

I am curious as to what gigs on fiverr offer the best promotion for my fiver gigs? I see a lot of search engine/Website promotion gigs don’t offer to do fiverr gigs and would just like to know if anyone here Uses Fiverr gigs to to promote their gigs and if so which ones?

Assuming they’re promoting your gig to the right people and not just tweeting it to thousands of followers.

Here’s an idea, some sellers offer blog mentions, they even write the blog for you or you write it for them, and they post it on their blog or share it on their Facebook page. If it’s related to what you do, that might help you.

If your gig is relevant this should help!

Give it a try!

favicon.icoFiverr.com

midohash : I will promote your fiverr gig for $5 on www.fiverr.com

For only $5, midohash will promote your fiverr gig. | Hello,Our website is one of the famous Arabic discussion forums with a special interest in travel, study and immigration to Canada, USA, Australia and New | On Fiverr.com

I tried a blog post gig for a blog had quite a lot of followers for one of my gigs and it didn’t automatically generate sales but it did help push that gig up in Google searches. I would not suggest FB likes, Twitter followers, or anyone posting their gigs on the forums unless they have a well-written post in “My Fiverr Gigs.” I do my own SEO and it does seem to help my profle. All I did was read a good Kindle e-book on SEO for 99 cents.

• 2 years later...

You can share your gigs on twitter , facebook , facebook groups , and pinterest , and you can send an offers to the clients on Buyer Requests Topic . also you can use addmefast site and other sites for exchange traffic like like4like to share your gigs on the social media . This stratgy is work now and I tried it and get more orders .

Archived