Cancellation still affects the rating ?, My rating has been dropped to 94% without a genuine reason

Guest introworld003

Guest introworld003

Hello guys, one of my client has cancelled the order and post a negative feedback without any reason. Couple of days ago he has ordered from me and submit only his website address. So i asked him to submit the required info to start the order, he never replied and today he cancelled the order. But how can he post a negative feedback by cancelling the order…My rating has been dropped to 94%. Just contacted the fiverr support, waiting for the reply…

It’s because of your negative reviews. I know on your gigs it only says 1 negative thumb but that’s because you deleted some of your gigs. You deleted the gigs that got bad reviews.

When you delete gigs they still count. You can’t delete gigs and fix your rating. All I have to do is go to your world map and see.

Quick Tip for sellers. Deleting or suspending gigs does not remove the ratings you got from them.

Guest introworld003

No, dear i never delete any gig…this is happened just now only, one of my client has cancelled the order and the notification shows that this seller has post a review…I don’t know is this any bug or something…and i never received any negative review other than this…

Reply to @introworld003:

Sorry this happened to you and NO it’s not a bug. The Gig was late when the buyer cancelled it. I’ve had similar experience but was able to fix it with the help of fiverr support. When a gig is late and the buyer cancels it, it automatically leaves a negative feedback taking more than 5% of your rating.

You should contact support and explain the why you could not deliver the order. Also send then a screenshot of the message you sent to the buyer asking for the required info and how he never replied but rather went ahead to cancel the order. Am sure your rating will be fixed in no time.

Good luck

@nueljosh - I didn’t say it specifically was the main reason. The reason is clearly the cancellation and the ‘under 5 star rating’ on another gig. However, with the number of gigs this person has sold it would not account for a drop in rating by that great a number. The seller has around 40 sales total. HAving 40 sales would not justify a decrease of 6% on 1 negative cancelled review. More like 3 or 4 percent."

Either way. There was a reason the seller deleted a gig with the negative review. That would account for the other 1-2 percent. So odds are before the auto-cancel the sellers rating was 98 or 99 percent.

Guest introworld003

Reply to @bigbadbilly: What i am telling is 100% true, once i have received a 4 star at that time my rating has been reduced to 98%, but i never deleted any gig with a negative review, any way i already send a mail to support, let me get the reply from them…Thanks…

Archived