I never thought I'd buy it

zeus777

So I joined Fiverr about 4 years ago or so, not expecting much.

Surprisingly, Fiverr has now become part of my life and I work on gigs on a weekly basis. Thank you Fiverr.

When I first joined, I looked around and checked so many gigs, reading their descriptions, looking at their samples, getting ideas, etc. I also came across some gigs which in my mind came across as weird ones, such as a guy singing in a thong,

a girl in a bikini singing/dancing, etc.

I’ll be honest, I confess. When I first saw those gigs, I honestly thought to myself, do people really buy those gigs???

I was also surprised to see that those gigs were very successful, but a while later I simply came to realize that there are so many funny/bizarre ways to say Happy Birthday, Congratulations, I love you, etc, and as long as the buyers are happy, it’s all good.

One of my best friend at work had his birthday last week, and I thought maybe I should get him one of those

weird birthday message gigs…

So yes, I bought one. A guy in a bright blue spandex, ribbon dancing, with the birthday message on the screen.

I sent the link to my buddy, and he laughed his butt off.

Basically he said "WHAT THE F*************************CK, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Pricless!!

That look and laughter was great.

It’s amazing how 5 dollars can make someone so happy. 🙂

Isn’t it though? Putting aside my own gigs… the silly gigs I’ve purchased always get a laugh or groan out of people. In that respect Fiverr is king!

Just weird how so much has changed on the site over the years. Some changes for the better and some for the worse. But I think for buyers of silly and unique services… Fiverr is still the best you can find.

Archived