Are there any country restrictions on fiverr sellers?

tinycoder32

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

I guess this is because paypal blocked these countries , I was in Iraq and most of these e-money platforms were blocked , sad to know this 😦

I would like to explain

I guess this is because paypal blocked these countries ,

we can not use the word block because paypal working as a business hub, and every person they want to see their user in general, the only thing some countries didn’t provide their details to paypal on which the paypal algorithm works. so maybe in future it could be happened. the another bad words can consider as countries didn’t allow paypal to deal with their public.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/27/2014 at 1:30 PM, catwriter said:

Here’s the Fiverr ToS, you can see what it says: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

As far as I can tell, there are no country restrictions. However, to work on Fiverr, you do have to be able to access it, and if you want to get paid, you have to be able to receive money either through PayPal or through the Payoneer MasterCard.

There some banned countries such as Iran, Sudan and Cuba.

There was more but I can't remember them. and there's another thing people living in these countries can't have PayPal nor Payoneer. so even if Fiverr let them use this platform they can't withdraw anything.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, catwriter said:

@qubemotion, you're quoting my post from 7 years ago and resurrecting an old topic.

As we all later found out (and by later I mean years later), yes, citizens of some countries can't work on Fiverr.

My bad, didn't saw the year.

Fiverr just showed this post in New Post sections, maybe that's why I replied.

anyway sorry.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, elizabeth_110 said:

Hello,fiverr pro ,which country can i use to open fiverr??

3 hours ago, krheate said:

You have to use the country that you're located in.

6 minutes ago, catwriter said:

If you mean to open a Fiverr account, you already have one, and you're not allowed to open more than one.

And don't even think on using VPN. 🙄 Fiverr will catch you sooner than you think. You can bet on that!

• Like 2