Where is my gigs?

rana2011

I’m here more than 2 years 🙂 so could you find my logo gig in search results? no! I have the same problem there is nothing I can do with it, there is many unfair things happens here someone has 700 orders in queue every day someone 0 very interesting who can design 100 logos a day if you are not using cliparts or online logos creators it’s impossible!!! I think the most of buyers came here after cliparts but not unique logos!

Reply to @darrendesign: I totally agree, fiverr became unfair to low level sellers at least, i made a topic about that, i’m level 2 and last year i’ve sold a lot for the holidays/christmas season, this year it’s december 16 and still not a single sell. If you’re not featured on the front page selection, you are left in the dark, and you might not be included in the search results at all.

Reply to @darrendesign: Everyone takes his logos or design from a source, that’s obvious. Otherwise, like you mentioned, there’s no way he can finish 700 orders 🙂 unless he’s a robot.

But again, this is why Fiverr sucks for newly comers. If you’re not a top rated seller or don’t have enough feedback, there’s no way you will succeed here.

Archived