Account warning + Level 1 (nearly lvl 2 by now)

valanti

Hello,

I have worked so hard and fulfilled 42 orders in about 5 weeks since joining Fiverr.

I am a prolific seller who delivers within 24 hours usually and upsell a lot higher than 5$ per customer.

I got a warning on the 16 of November (for asking another seller their contact info).

I should had normally reached level 1 by now and soon I should be reaching level 2!

I sent an email to customer support and they didn’t really solve anything.

Now, I understand it’s MY mistake for breaking the rules but I only have 2 questions:

1. On the 16 of December (and one month since I got my warning) shouldn’t my account be cleared and eligible for promotion? That’s what some others in my shoes suggested but it’s not to be taken for granted.

2. Once and when I’m cleared and promoted to level 1, will I immediately get promoted to level 2 once I reach 55 orders within 2 months?

I am really stressed and nervous, please forgive me for asking all these questions.

Thanks,

Valanti

valanti said: I sent an email to Customer Support and they didn't really solve anything

The first thing I recommend would be to contact Customer Service, but you said you did and they didn't really solve anything. What exactly did they say to you?

I would get in touch with them again in a follow-up ticket and ask them if they could review your account - let them know you're inquiring about becoming a Level 2 Seller. Let them know you did get a warning on (state exact date) and wasn't aware of any rule breaking and apologise.

valanti said: On the 16 of December (and one month since I got my warning) shouldn't my account be cleared and eligible for promotion?

Fiverr doesn't promote any time period between account warnings for leveling up, but I'd still inquire about this. In the mean time stay out of trouble and keep doing good work! Your level 2 status will come soon enough, I promise. :)

Archived